Tuesday 21 February 2012

Cutest Praying Otters

This is the most beautiful and touching photograph of two otters and one of them looks like they are looking up to heaven praying. [1]Its the cutest animal photograph that I have seen for a very long time. The biblical prophecies did predict that the animals would respond and be happy when we arrived. These particular otters live in a zoo in this land of Joseph.

'Ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds in the sky, and they will tell you'. Job 12:7

'You righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals'. Psalm 36:6

'See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise." Isaiah 43:19-21


"Do not be afraid, you wild animals, for the pastures in the wilderness are becoming green. The trees are bearing their fruit; the fig tree and the vine yield their riches.: Joel 2:22 


1. http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/890648-cute-alert-praying-otters-picture-captures-the-lord-at-work

No comments:

Post a Comment