Monday 1 August 2011

Gospel of Thomas Gentle

This is a wonderful video of the Gospel of Thomas and there are two aspects that really spung out to me. 

The first is that he mentions that he would choose a big fish. Before I left for Australia in 1998, Equinox did an astrological cartography chart for me. In the report based upon my birth chart and where I was going at that time, it said that when I was in Sydney, I would be a big fish in a small pond. It was while I was in Australia, that the Son of God appeared before me for the first time, I was overwhelmed by his energy at that time, and could do nothing but weep due to the sheer power of his love and message that he gave to me. After my return from Australia a year later, the message and story was published, it touched many hearts. 

The big fish is also to do with the fresco in Vatican of the last judgement, and the sign of Jonah that arrived in Israel in May 2010. That sign is mentioned in the biblical prophecies to do with the Queen of the South. 

The second point was that he mentions that there would be two people on a bed, one would live and one would die. That is related to the prophecies about Michael. Michael that is mentioned in the Book of Daniel. In the NT, when the Apostles kept questioning him about the Son of Man, he tells them about the dead man and the vultures that would be found there. 

“Where, Lord?” they asked. He replied, “Where there is a dead body, there the vultures will gather.” Luke 17:36 


Incredible, absolutely incredible. 

Nostradamus also predicted that she would return to the realm and that her enemies would be found to be conspirators. During the Lebanon -v- Israeli war, I invited a couple of the Israeli's to join me on a health and healing forum. It was due to my support of Israel and Israeli's that a man named 'conspirator' conspired to get me banned. Those that have been following the story also know who the vultures are. 

Anyhow, enjoy this wonderful video. It certainly is divine providence. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA



No comments:

Post a Comment