Wednesday 18 January 2012

JFK NYC Harlot City Rev 18

There is a saying that if you don't give it willingly, then what you think you have will be taken from you.

JFK is in the news today, New York's JFK is ranked to be 'the worst airport in the world'. In my experience, the rest of the airports in the USA are not up too much either. There were no blankets on internal flights, and places to eat closed down at 9.00pm at some of them. Hours of waiting between connecting flights.

Blankets to keep warm and food were not the only issue.  My luggage did not return from JFK with me in 2008. When I landed a lady told me that JFK did not like transits, apparently it happens everyday.

An ex partner also had issue with JFK, he was on his way to Florida with the girlfriend. Weeks after he had left his wife of five months. The girlfriend had the cheek to say to me 'You've only been married five minutes'. Like it was her right to intervene in my marriage.

However, the upshot of the story is that their luggage never arrived in Florida, the report that he gave afterwards was that they had a miserable holiday.  There is certainly a greater power above. Everything in his case, I had bought for him, and all that I gave him was taken away from him, just like the bible predicts. The last thing any person should do is stand against the righteous one and its holy Spirit.

At the time I felt it was poetic justice for what they had done. It was their karma for what they had done.

'The eye of the adulterer watches for dusk; he thinks, 'No eye will see me, 'and he keeps his face concealed. Job 24:15  "Woe to those who go to great depths to hide their plans from the LORD, who do their work in darkness and think, “Who sees us? Who will know?” Isaiah 29:15 

"A person may think that their own ways are right, but the LORD weighs the heart'. Proverbs 21 1-3

"Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?"Matthew 26:53 


"Therefore consider carefully how you listen. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what they think they have will be taken from them.” Luke 8:18 


Its no coincidence that verse is 18, because Rev chapter 18 is also about USA, and the harlot city New York where JFK airport sits. They called an airport after a man, as such they made man into an idol just like they did with MLK. Hence, it is the harlot city mentioned in Rev 18. The city traders that gamble on the price of food. The city of merchants that led the nations astray with their economic hitmen. 


In Micah 4, Daughter Zion was sent on a mission to the USA and in that chapter it is called Babylon. Its also about the last days of the end times and the LORD's plan. If it hadn't been for Michael and the LORD's divine plan, I would never have stepped foot on the land of ESAU. The land of the red and hairy Indian. However, clearly, the LORD chose for me to see the USA for myself and meet some of its people. 50% of the women that I met had breast implants. A spiritual leader gave his client the bill for the dinner for three. Florida does not allow you to sunbath topless. People diseased due to what the Christian orthodox have done to the people with their belief systems. Tremendous amount of obesity, and the size of their dinner plates are four times the size of a plate in the UK. 


The visit was the most expensive trip I have taken in my life. However, the cheesecake and the strawberries were the best and meeting Michael will never be forgotten. I will always hold a special place for him in my heart. However, he was South African by birth and he did agree to pay for the trip. Alas there were external factors that changed that and it is all documented. I asked for the photo's that he took of me to be sent on to me. They could not even find it in their heart to do that, let alone inform me that Michael had died as he instructed them to do if anything ever happened to him. 


A police force that closed the case on Michael. How could they do that when the man simply did not exist in any government records? Oath keepers that refused to help me unless they were paid to carry out an investigation into Michael's death. Quite frankly, the USA has got it coming unless they do a complete U turn and do the will of the LORD when asked to do so. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 






No comments:

Post a Comment