Sunday 29 January 2012

6.3 PERU Earthquake

Well, I have just been banned from a forum and the LORD smiled and he said 'You won, they only ban you when they know that you have won, because you are the one'. I am consumed with resplendent peace. He said to me this morning, 'Your love is as deep as an ocean and as tall as a Tree'.


Then I went to youtube to collect the news, and there has been a quake in Peru. The magnitude is  6.3 and the LORD likes me to look at the magnitudes. 63 is the Hebrew gematria value of 'The Prophet Leads'. This is the verse quoted and it is from Exodus.


"Therefore now go, lead the people unto the place of which I have spoken unto thee; behold, mine Angel shall go before thee; nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them". Exodus 32:34


I do know one of our spiritual community that is living in Peru, and we wrote about James Redfield earlier this evening and he wrote a book about Peru. 'The Celestine Prophecy.' 


However, Peru was not the place that the LORD spoke to me of. He knows that I know the place that he has chosen.


It is also the gematria value of 'The voice of the LORD", 'I see', 'Lead, Guide'.


6.3 Earthquake in Peru.







1. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_63.asp


Lotus Feet the divine nature of ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment