Monday 12 March 2012

5.6 Quake KASHMIR

Following on from the post 'Judgement falls upon Afghanistan'. There is now a 5.6 earthquake in Northwestern Kashmir on the 12th of March, 2012. As we know 12 is the number of the 'victim' and also the number of the Apostles. This year is also a five year and it is number of physical manifestation.

The 12th of March was also the 'Day of Vision'. 

The north is the sacred direction of healing and the west is the sacred direction of peace. Also interesting that Hague was in the news yesterday and legal action is being taken against him for his support for Obama's drones.

56 in Hebrew gematria is the value of mayin = water. In Greek it is Righteous. [1] As we know some believe that the one that was known as Jesus Christ was buried in Kashmir. Psalm 56 speaks about the nations being brought down. 'Record my misery; list my tears on your scroll are they not in your record? Then my enemies will turn back when I call for help. By, this I will know that elohiym is for me. In elohiym, whose word I praise, in the LORD, whose word I praise - in elohiym I trust and am not afraid. What can man do to me? I am under vows to you, my elohiym. I will present my thank offerings to you. For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before elohiym in the light of life.'

Well he certainly did record my tears in the first manuscript that we wrote, also in the poems that we shared and our Sonnets to God. We told the people I cannot grieve for you anymore, I cannot cry for you anymore.



Isaiah 56 is also about salvation for others. It speaks of the revealing of his righteousness and it aligns with Hosea 8 when it tells the people that he would plant HER in Jezreel. He certainly did that in May 2006.

Isaiah 56 also speaks to the gay people and tells them not to say 'I am only a dry tree'. The LORD tells them to do what pleases him and hold fast to the covenant. It predicted that they would be given a name, an everlasting name. He will gather the exiles of Israel.

It mentions the shepherds of Israel that lack understanding and go their own way. The religious leaders will indeed be cut off in this timeline exactly as Prophet Zechariah predicted. The prophecy tells you that the 'worthless shepherds' that have no 'favor or union' with the LORD will be cut off. Isaiah 56 tells you that those dogs sought their own gain. That includes Indian guru's and other spiritual leaders.




ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA


1. http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=56

No comments:

Post a Comment