Friday 6 May 2011

Third Initiation - Rite of Passage


svaha wrote:
My God told me that I'm free to choose any role I want, or none and experience whatever my choice is.


The third initiation on the rite of passage. Remember the temptation of Christ svaha?

'want' is the lowest form of consciousness related to the root chakra level. Heal the wants then you rise up to the next level. 

While I was in Israel doing healing treatments with the Levites, God said to one of them 'The root is the access'. 

Buddha also taught that 'If you don't find the root then you won't find the meaning'.



The more that people heal themselves, the more that they find out what their divine purpose for being is. 


Of course, the spiritual that supported Obama due to their desire for peace were also coming from 'wants' and 'desire'. Hence, why their perceptions of Obama turned out to be an illusion that as no basis in reality. 


The heart is about essentials, when you come from your hearts of intelligence where essentials are found. 

ELIAKIM 

No comments:

Post a Comment