Wednesday 4 April 2012

Tornado Warning Texas Ron Paul

A tornado strikes Texas, another warning for Ron Paul and his supporters to walk the middle path. It is written that Ron Paul. a multi-millionaire did not help his campaign manager, he did not help the man that had helped him. The man that died helped Ron Paul required intensive health care. It was the second campaign manager to die. The first man that died was the one that encouraged Ron Paul to run for president in the first place. 


If you were a multi-millionaire and someone worked tirelessly 24/7 to help you, would you deny them help when they required it? Or would you give to that person that had helped you? It seems that Ron Paul does not value the help that he was given or his supporters, and that is heavy karma for America. 


For in the Christ teachings, people reap what they sow, and the spiritual law is such that it comes back 30, 60 or 100 fold.

And if you look at the link, the Americans admit that they are ‘callous’.

Ron Paul cannot take his $2 million with him when he dies, nor can he take his property or gold coins that he has been hoarding. The same applies to Obama, Romney and the rest of them. When the political leaders are prepared to give what they have to help the people, then they will lead by example and the people will do the same. 







Ron Paul and his supporters are being warned.


I once knew a lovely business man with the name Lancaster, he gave me good advice when I first set up my own business. He told me not to listen to accountants, to keep cash in the business, he told me not to have loans, lease anything, not to sign a lease on a property, car, photocopier or anything else. He advised me to keep my overheads to a minimum, and keep monthly checks on cashflow. To remain fluid, grow organically, having a good cashflow would enable me to move quickly, in response to business growth. 


The motto of prudence is "If you look after the pennies, the pounds will look after themselves."


Mr Lancaster was one of the most successful business people in the region and surrounding counties. He was graceful, intuitive, sensitive, a merciful and compassionate man. He also helped me during the start-up of the business, by giving me one of first projects for his company. It was only a small project, it was his way of giving encouragement and support.


In addition, to his business advice and acumen, he, his Sons and his company always supported the charity functions that I organized. He supported me and the charities that I supported, by purchasing tickets, giving gifts for the tombola, and even attending himself sometimes when it was possible for him to do so.


He has passed on now, but I will always hold him in my heart and pass on his advice to others in his name. Thank you Mr Lancaster for being a precious gift in my life, you are written in the lambs book of life, and so are your sons.


Teshuvah humanity, teshuvah


1. http://gawker.com/5840024/ron-pauls-campaign-manager-died-of-pneumonia-penniless-and-uninsured

No comments:

Post a Comment