Thursday 29 September 2011

The Testimony

In our post on 'No Worship in Jerusalem' on our other blog. [1] We mentioned the 'testimony of the nations' that the bible tells you will come just before the end because Christ knew that his true teachings would not be taught by the Church.

He knew that the orthodox mindsets would not understand them and that only a healer and mystic would do so. It is also confirmed in the letters of St Jerome where it is written:



"For "the law is spiritual" and a revelation is needed to enable us to comprehend it and, when God uncovers His face, to behold His glory." Clearly, St Jerome knew that the prophet promised to Moses was still to come because there is nowhere in the texts that indicate that Jesus had the skin disease on his arm like Moses. Moses also asked for the blessing to be given to a descendent of Joseph


It is also confirmed in the Gospel of John when it states: Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but you people do not accept our testimony. John 3:10-12
He testifies to what he has seen and heard, but no one accepts his testimony. John 3:31-32

In the scripture why did many Samaritans believe?

Due to the water carriers testimony, this is the Age of Aquarius and the Aquarian water carrier. I have testimony weightier than that of John. For the works that the Father has given me to finish-the very works that I am doing-testify that the Father has sent me. John 5:36

Jesus answered, “Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going. John 8:14


The scriptures also tell you that those who rejected the testimony of Moses died without mercy. Hebrews 10:28


Revelation chapter 12 also mentions the testimony that the wondrous woman in heaven was giving when the red dragon arrived. Rev 19 also mentions the Spirit of Prophecy. Rev 19:10 


Who was the Spirit of Prophecy at the Mind, Body and Spirit shows in the 90's about the new millennium and what was coming environmentally? Who stood there and gave testimony of divine experiences at these shows; while the members of the Church looked on frowning at the holy one that stood before them. 


Yours truly. 


Rev 22 also states 'I Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the Churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star'. David means beloved, and the root is to do with their heritage. Prophet Isaiah tells you that they come from the stump of Jesse and Jesse means wealth. 


In the Vatican you will find a Jesse fresco, painted by Michelangelo and in the arch frame you will see the woman, the wondrous woman from heaven that is also mentioned in Rev 12. In the ELIAKIM fresco you will see her again. 


May the will of the LORD God and his Son be done in harmonic concordance with the spiritual law. 


Love beyond measure 


ELIAKIM 

























1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/09/no-worship-jerusalem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment