Wednesday 10 November 2010

FLYING LOTUS

There is some interesting synchronicity with the FLYING LOTUS...(born Steven Ellison), musician and film maker from California.

His debut album was released in 2006. The year that I was given the name Lotus Feet after we completed the first mission to Israel.

Wikipedia says he has been active since 2000. That year we experienced the May grand alignment that threw me into an altered stated for ten days, it was also the year that we launched the mission for the children.


He launched his third album in this three year of innovative creative solutions. He also launched it in May, and those that know me, know the other importance of May. The May Queen was also sent to Israel for the first time in May 2006.

His third album is called 'COSMOGRAMMA' and I like natural cosmology. [1]

He launched 'JULY HEAT' in 2005, and that was when my mother died. The sign on the back of the truck driving back from the hospital warning me said 'IT"S GOING TO GET NASTY'.

I clearly have a very strong link with this young man.




May his creativity always be blessed.


ELIAKIM aka Lotus Feet



1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Lotus







No comments:

Post a Comment