Wednesday 6 April 2011

TEACHING CHILDREN


kaarmaa wrote:
They can be manipulated to believe whatever YOU want.

You have got to be joking!!!!

When you allow children to grow up in spiritual freedom as free thinkers to follow their own hearts in integrity and true conscience, and they truly understand where the guardian of their soul is coming from. 



You become equal partners and a team because you have exalted that child in equality. There are no secrets between you, you share everything in a language that they can understand. From the day that my son was born I never made a major decision without his equal involvement. That included, what he would like to eat, where he would like to holiday and even what house we would purchase. 

If you dare to step over their boundary line, they smile at you and tell you to read the book that you have written. When they are babies, they simply tell you that they will divorce you, that was when my son was small, that was taught to them at school. 

Then the guardian smiles back, because she knows that she's done her job, and nobody will be allowed to control her son.

It also means that the child is empowered with high self-esteem and in awe of himself, instead of the teacher, and that in itself is awesome. 

One day a friend who is a complimentary medicine therapist and Reiki Master Teacher telephoned me, he was in awe of a spiritual teacher that I had met. He told me that an ascended master was here. I had met the man he was talking about and I listened to what he had to say. 

Well after I put the phone down, my divine guide laughed and he said to me 
'When the teacher is doing their job properly, the student is in awe of themselves not the teacher" from Sacred Words 

I always did my utmost to ensure that my students were in awe of themselves. 

One day an holistic doctor phoned me and told me how a lady that had come to one of my workshops had told her how she had an incredible time, and how she did greater healing work than I did. She told her that she outshone me. 

I responded to the doctor,
 'Did you not know that there was a purpose of allowing her to shine on my workshop? Did you not understand the teaching? 

That advanced healer left my workshop knowing how awesome she is and that she requires no teacher. 



"A redundant teacher as proven the power of their effectiveness, the student has no further need or desire for their help." from Sacred Words 

In 1999, the Holy Mother predicted that I would always be surrounded by children and she was right. 

As my son said when he was six years old to his best friend 'You have to love the one that did not desert you, you have to love the one that you're with, you have to love the one that loves you'. 

He said that to a child that did not know what to do, because he now had a second dad. 

The wisdom of children is natural when their guardians allow it to be. 

ELIAKIM

No comments:

Post a Comment