Thursday 28 April 2011

My Peace Divine Peace

Early in the last decade, I remember saying that when I meet a person that can add to my peace, I will know that person as made peace with themselves. When I was a child growing up,  my grandmother Sophia taught me to seek peace of mind. Spiritually that was the only state of being that I was ever seeking. However, on the way home to peace, I arrived in the first heaven of the happiness within. When I eventually found the peace I was seeking, unexpectedly, from the well of peace within, enlightenment sprung like the most glorious fountain.

How interesting then that the Hebrew word for peace is 'el' Strongs number 7999 and it is translated as Shalam and it means to be in a covenant of peace. To be at peace. [1] No coincidence then that the strongs number is 7999. Seven is the life number of the spiritual teacher and 999 was when we delivered the covenant for the children of the world. 9th of September 2007 = 999. In 2007, the Universal Peace Ambassador returned to Israel.

Jeff Benner also wrote: "The verb shalam literally means to make whole or complete. The noun shalom has the more literal meaning of being in a state of wholeness or with no deficiency."


The Christ teachings of wholeness are shamanic. He taught his followers how to retrieve their fragments so that they could become whole people by healing the self. A few decades ago when I was touring with the mind, body and spirit exhibitions, a wonderful man said to me 'You are capable of doing a lot more than you are doing now'. At that I replied, 'I know, I just don't have all of the pieces of the jigsaw yet'. Well I did collect all of the pieces of the jigsaw, I did become whole and in so doing peace became a complete self-sustainable reality for me. 


It wasn't instant, it was worked for and a lot of effort was put into it over a long period of time. 


When two hearts of two whole people beat as one, it creates an eclipse of the heart. There we have the holy vesica piscis. 


People also have two hearts, they have a human heart and a divine heart and when the human heart opens up to the sacred heart otherwise known as the holy of holies, amazing potentiality takes place. It is a heart and state of being that few can understand. It is a love that surpasses the understanding of the human heart or intellect because it is divine. 


"The soul requires an inner sanctum of peace to reach its fullest potential" from Sacred Words 


When a person becomes whole and becomes the peace within, they then contribute to the condition of peace in the world. The inner world impacts on the outer world. In 2007, the Christ said to me 'Do not ask them what you can do for them, ask them what they can do for you'. 


So humanity bring me your peace. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls01XGV7oA0



Divine love beyond measure on the earth plane.


ELIAKIM  




http://www.studylight.org/lex/heb/view.cgi?number=7999

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/27_peace.html

No comments:

Post a Comment