Thursday 10 March 2011

Temple of Love


This was all part of my journey home to the source, a truly blessed time that I will always hold sacred in my heart. Reiki was the healing path to enlightenment. As Christ said there are many rooms in his Father's mansion. How wonderful then to experience what those rooms hold. My days in divine love and my nights being trained in the ashrams of Shambhala.



The journey and spiritual path of the Sannaysin that did it all for LOVE

In the Lotus Sutra it is written thus:

World-Honoured Lord and Perfect One,
I pray thee now declare
Wherefore this holy Bodhisat
Is known as Kuan Shih Yin

To hear her name and see her form
Delivers beings from every woe.

Radiance, spotless, and effulgent,
Night-dispelling Sun of Wisdom!

Imbued with supernatural power
And wise in using skilful means,
In every corner of the world
She manifests her countless forms.

If you would like to read more about the mystical tradition of Kuan Yin, the Bodhisattva of Compassion and Mercy. I recommend a book written by John Blofeld titled "Bodhisattva of Compassion' it is written from the heart. 






No comments:

Post a Comment