Friday 18 March 2011

Crystal Cathedral Sex Covenant

Crystal Cathedral Sex Covenant stirs controversy.

Choir members at the Crystal Cathedral have been asked to sign a statement that God intends sex only for married heterosexuals.


http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-crystal-cathedral-20110317,0,3514895.story 

Is it any wonder that there is judgement coming upon the USA and its Church. 



The Church as no right or authority to do what it is doing.

As Christ said " Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town. “I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." Matthew 10 



I was told that I would start a Church in his name and I replied 'No I won't.' 


I passed the test and initiation with flying colours, I knew that in the bible it forbids his followers to build upon his foundation with building materials. 


In other words, no places of worship. 


Apart from that I have no intention to run a Church, not now, not ever. 


The Christian Church are idol worshippers.


As Christ so rightly said 


'Christianity was never born. It is still in the womb'.  





ELIAKIM 

No comments:

Post a Comment