Tuesday 1 March 2011

LA'VA PROPHECY

It is recorded that on the 10th of May 2007, the Lord said "The LORD is not ready yet to spill the beans, for when he does a great la'va will flow across the earth'. This was shared on an international forum at that time and sent to people on our databases.


We were also told the following "Those that worship the black stone will bring calamity to humanity and those that honour WHITE STONE will bring peace".


"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it." : Rev 2:17-18


No coincidence that the one that received the White Stone in Assisi 2003, was instructed to wear gold for the delivery of the covenant to Israel. The golden gown, of the skilled writer that was gifted by the princess to the Royal Bride is also mentioned in Psalm 45. 


"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God."Rev 2:7 These are the words of the Son of God, whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose feet are like burnished bronze. Rev 2:18


"To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Rev 2: 26-29 



How appropriate than the verse of the day at biblegateway is the following: 

“But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.” Job 23:10-11 






1 comment:

  1. https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/10/cumbre-vieja-eruption.html

    ReplyDelete