Thursday 23 September 2010

The Last of the Mohicans

Today, a member of the A team sent an email about 'The Last of the Mohicans'. He wrote 'It is probably one of the best examples of how 'Cause and Effect (Karma) works out in a living drama. I think I know the mindset of 'Chingachgook' in the film. The music plays well on the theme of just keep going forward despite the odds!" 

The memorable line in the film spoken by 'Chingachgook'. "[W]hen Uncas follows in my footsteps, there will no longer be any of the blood of the sagamores, for my boy is the last of the Mohicans." [1]



This was also in my recommended on youtube this morning. 

"This part is about Nasa Secrets, The information they are denying to the Mass of humanity Purposely"



Do it all for love and justice will be done. 

AHAVA 

No comments:

Post a Comment