Thursday 27 May 2010

What a difference a day makes!

As I write this my computer says 22.22 and 2222 was the number given to me by our heavenly Father in recent weeks. What a day today as been, the first day of Wesak and its energies.

I woke up this morning feeling absolutely dreadful. Heavy, muzzy, and a little disorientated. As it began to clear I realized that I had been working in other realities during sleep state. Helping others that are bogged down, muzzy and disorientated by life conditions and circumstances.

The further the day progressed the more I came back into my own being of serenity and then I was able to enjoy the flow of the Wesak energies and the love that we are. Loads of posts on the Eliakim blog and lots of emails distributed around the world.

In my view it has been the most amazing day and evening. A joy to be alive and living it. Filled with bliss and the will of God.

I sincerely hope that you felt it and enjoyed it too. The 27th of May is the 'Day of Dedication'. It is also a 953 day. 953 is the gematria value of 'Receive', 'Candlestick', 'Logo's Word', 'Bring', "Gift' and 'Sword'. [1] The sword of truth pricks the conscience of those that are sleeping.



God bless everyone

ELIAKIM

1. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_database.asp?Gem_Num=953


No comments:

Post a Comment