Sunday 16 May 2010

Calling out LORD PUTTNAM

Following on from the last post. 


"When I was young, I was blessed to be in the world of TV commercials as a TV and radio producer for a London advertising agency. I experienced a long journey and on that journey it is not what you know but who you know that can pull the strings that can help to engage the people."

When God asked for a TV documentary and film to be made, I contacted the company of Ridley Scott and Lord Puttnam who is also reported to have been a friend of our Queen of Hearts Princess Diana. 



I knew of him in my days in London when I was blessed to work in the creative advertising industry, at that time David was working for CDP and the other well known film maker Alan Parker was also working at the same agency. 


Picture courtesy of Wikipedia. 




Film producer turned politician after he was made a life peer and a LORD. After writing to David at the houses of Parliament he said there was nothing he could do to help us to get us to get the truth to the world. I will leave you to decide whether to call him out as well. 








David creating film festivals is not going to help the people to break 
the never ending cycles. However, only us healers know that; not 
politicians. 


May the will of God be done 


1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Puttnam 



No comments:

Post a Comment