Sunday 16 May 2010

Calling out RIDLEY SCOTT

When I was young, I was blessed to be in the world of TV commercials as a TV and radio producer for a London advertising agency. I experienced a long journey and on that journey it is not what you know but who you know that can pull the strings that can help to engage the people. 

When God asked for a TV documentary and film to be made, I contacted the company of Ridley Scott. I knew of him in my TV days and was reminded of him by a friend who as also worked with him in recent decades. 



Ridley Scott was a TV director of TV commercials like his (photographer) brother Tony Scott. They both came out of humble beginnings of the advertising industry and became film makers due to the quality of their art. 

Sometimes people do not wish to be associated to their past of photography and TV commercial making so ignore those that knew them on a professional level in those days. Not personally, but in the industry in which they worked. 

I was shown in the last few days that Ridley Scott got a phone call from Crowe to do a movie of the same old story of
"Robin Hood' how tired that story is. How many times do we have to be presented with the same story on film; no matter how it is presented and filmed. 



There is no Robin Hood film that can surpass 'Prince of Thieves' with Kevin Costner. Have you got the message yet film industry? 


When will the film makers be ready to tell the truth and let the truth be known? Truth that can shake the world and help it to wake up to the reality that humanity face now! 

With my ultimate trust in God, I know it will be when God chooses it to be so. 

I am calling out Ridley Scott and his brother Tony. 

As you can see Tony is still involved in TV commercials . 
BMW Commercial 005 "Beat The Devil"




However, when will they be ready to share the truth with the world? 


May the will of God be done. 









No comments:

Post a Comment