Monday 10 May 2010

James the Christ



They state that James was called the Christ 











The Christ also used the name James many years ago and we published his words in 2005. 



"In modern day some think that if I was here in the physical realm I would be a new age hippy at Glastonbury. No, imagine me as James Bond, Piers Brosnan in Golden Eye. I shoot from the heart, the bullets are filled with love. These bullets I am firing will set off the time bomb in every heart.






The time bomb is the love vibration that will sweep planet earth.

The waters have broken in the mind of man, get ready for the birth of the new adam. Positive human being." 



After receiving the above I bought a copy of the film Golden Eye and was amazed to find that the ROSE was the symbol used in the movie. Also powerful synchronicity that the eye symbol is used in the graphics. 


"Kiss From a Rose"



Also just noticed that the song mentions the SNOW!

2010 is also the Chinese "Year of the Golden Tiger."

The theme tune that he gave to the USA in 2008 was 'Eye of Tiger' to give them courage.


 


Come Rocky Come 





No comments:

Post a Comment