Sunday 21 February 2010

Stay true to the Christ

Remember what the Christ said "The old heaven and earth will pass away but his words will never pass away." He also told you that it will be the angels who will be the harvesters in the last days of the end of the age.




The Christ had a very good reason for asking everyone to stay with him until the end and it is very important that you understand his reasoning. There is a battle going on for the souls of humanity and we must stay true to the source of all light and love for the light of supreme love to prevail. Stay in your hearts and don't let anyone take you off your own path with God hand in hand side by side. 


God and his Son will guide you and will compel your hearts at the right time and in the right place.

As his Father said 
"Healing is the get out of jail card. Healing is the path to salvation and love is the way. 



I am the watchtower for the flock, the prophet that Jesus promised you that our heavenly Father would send to help you. On a day after I had been passing out the decisions and judgements from Abba I came out of altered state sitting in a golden chair not unlike this. 



To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throneRev:3:21 



I have to admit I have never ever seen the Christ or Abba sit on a throne. However, when I saw Melchizedek he was sitting on a throne.


No comments:

Post a Comment