Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bride and Groom

This morning I had a dream and the groom jilted me at the altar and went off with someone else. I was only 36 years old and the girl was 22. After many years he left the younger woman and asked me to take him back. 

In the dream the girl became sick after he left her and he went to visit her and told her that he was not coming back. 

Then when she was better I bumped into her with a friend and I gave her a message and told her that there was much greater happiness for her coming more than she could ever imagine. I told her that she would come to understand why things had to turn out the way that they did.

I then asked him why he left her to return to me and he said that she wasn't the person that he thought she was and as she grew older she grew ugly.

Now that is a strange dream because in real life the last words that I said to my second husband before implementing divorce proceedings were these.

'You have been reckless with my heart and now you have been reckless with her heart, I would not choose you as a friend so why would I choose to keep you as my husband?'.



After nine months of the patience and acceptance of the coming backwards and forwards; the day finally came to pick up that phone and start divorce proceedings.

Justice is a thin line to walk and integrity is essential for justice to be done for humanity.

So might you ponder upon the importance of your relationships and ensure that in all of them; whether it be friendship or life partners, that integrity is in place because love without integrity is like an ocean without fish, a library without books. A house without windows, a store without food, and a shell of love without a pearl of wisdom.

Both Moses and Jesus did not choose their close companions due to their knowledge or wisdom, they chose them for their integrity and trustful loyalty.

And it is the same with the Holy Spirit of the Christ all are forgiven. However, not all chose to walk with him as such he could not choose them because integrity and trustful loyalty was not in the right place of the heart.

As we know there was one person that did betray him and it cost him his own life. Humanity is hanging itself on the tree of life because it has not chosen to live in integrity, no matter what religion, culture or spiritual philosophy, integrity is essential to reap the spiritual rewards.

In real life, even if that man ever tried to find me again it would be very difficult to do because God made sure he covered my tracks with snow.

It is only those that live in integrity that can accept those that are sent from God, standing side by side, shoulder to shoulder, hand in hand in the front line.

My parents used to say that if only her partners would work with her instead of against her, then there is nothing they could not achieve.

God is my life partner now and miracles really do happen.

In my humble view the moral of the dream is this; 


The Bride is here, do not let others take you away, do not let them take you astray by appearances because some people are not all that they seem or portray themselves to be.

Once the damage is done due to leaving the purity of integrity, it is very difficult to return to the one that loved you beyond measure. When you find the love of your life do not wander because the grass is not greener anywhere else.

In the dream I only had love and compassion for the young girl that had chosen to learn the hard way.

He was listened too and forgiven.....

And then......

The sharing of the evidence of my experience in self-disclosure and the transparency of Christ Consciousness to help you to understand. 



May peace be with you

ELIAKIM 



This is post 26 in 2010 and 26 is the hebrew gematria value for the name of God. 


It is also post 12 in February and this is symbolic of the Apostles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment