Tuesday 23 February 2010

333 WISDOMS RETURN

When I was a young girl I danced in white moon boots with silver wedges in the rain, singing in the rain with Adam. My hair and face were drenched and we were so happy carefree splashing in the puddles.

Then after all the trials and tribulations and Christ carrying me.  I danced barefeet and left my footprints in the sand with Christ.

Then after we returned from Israel and doing the will of God, Christ told me that my little bare Lotus Feet sat on the top of the feet of God.

Now I dance in SAN_DALS with God through the cosmos of many different realities caring fully and not carefree.

Enjoy 


333 Mother Club - Red Lion

Great Celebration, enjoy the pub. 


http://www.333mother.com/

Are you ready for the return?


Are you ready to engage in the sacred union with the divine and supreme love? 


The 3rd of March 2010 is the 'Return of the Mystics" 


http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/02/333-athens-return-of-mystics.html 

Wisdom returns.....is humanity ready to return to wisdom? 




Hamsa indeed...



No comments:

Post a Comment