Saturday 6 February 2010

Forget me not...

There are some wonderful legends about the forget me not flower. One of these legends includes a story about the Christ and his mother.


"The Christ Child was sitting on Mary's lap one day and said that he wished that future generations could see her eyes. He touched her eyes and then waved his hand over the ground and blue forget-me-nots appeared, hence the name forget-me-not."[1]


"In a German legend, God named all the plants when a tiny unnamed one cried out, "Forget-me-not, O Lord!" God replied, "That shall be your name." In another legend, the little flower cried out, "Forget-me-not!" as Adam and Eve left the Garden of Eden."[1]


Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of Heaven.
Blossom he lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. 

My grand mother Sophia  loved violets and freshia. My Father also used to bring me "forget me nots" when he came to me in Spirit. The Holy mother gave me a beautiful bouquet after our arrival back from Australia in 2000. Recently she gave me a blue rose. I have also been given blue bells and other flowers at different times for different reasons. 

Do your loved ones in Spirit bring you flowers? What flowers do they bring you? 

Let us not forget all the wonderful souls that have helped humanity to get to this point of evolution down the ages. On this day of the Holy Spirit let us keep them all in our hearts and praise them for all of their efforts. Many are returning to enjoy the well deserved party. The biggest ball of creation......








As the Christ said 'The old heaven and earth will pass away but my words will never pass away" 


Many year's ago when the Christ first said "Sodality Stream of Love" to me I had no idea of the meaning of the word sodality. However, the dictionary states that the word means "Fellowship" and that links us back to the FILM MAKER lunar eclipse on New Year's Eve. Sodality is the fellowship and stream of love.


Love beyond measure 


Eliakim 










1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forget-me-not

No comments:

Post a Comment