Thursday 26 November 2009

Looking Forward

I look forward to the day when all orthodox Christians have the courage to look at the original languages that the texts were written in and what those words mean.

I also look forward to the day when all orthodox Christians have the courage to learn about the history of the compilation of the bible and all of its changes and translations.

I look forward to the day when orthodox Christians open their minds and hearts to the new treasure that Jesus promised you we would bring.

I look forward to the day when orthodox Christians understand that the Christ is a spiritual reality not a religious one. The word religion does not even exist in biblical Hebrew.

I look forward to the day when orthodox Christians are not orthodox anymore because being orthodox is enmity against God.

I look forward to the day when Christians will be ready to take the highway to holiness home to God.

I look forward to the day when Christians have the ears to hear, the eyes to see and the heart to understand the true Christ teachings.

I look forward to the day when Christians can know the difference between the sacred union with the divine and the relationship with a book recorded by others .

I look forward to the day when Christians truly understand the prophets of the bible and their mystical teachings about the the ascent of the tree of life.

I look forward to the day when Christians understand the meaning of salvation and how Jesus Christ taught people to save themselves.

I look forward to the day when Christians understand that the root of shalom is 'be whole'. So they might begin to understand what wholeness means.

I look forward to the day when Christians are willing to listen and do the true will of God our heavenly Father.

I look forward to the day when Christians allow the true spiritual training mentioned in the bible to begin so that they can be divinely trained.

I look forward to the day when all Christians become peace beyond measure

I look forward to the day when all Christians become love beyond measure

I look forward to the day when all Christians become divine love in manifestation on the earth plane.

I look forward to the day when all Christians have the mind, actions and heart of Christ.

I look forward to the day when all Christians walk the talk.

I look forward to the day when all Christians come to wisdom.

I look forward to the day when all Christians simply let go and allow the Christ to lead them home to God.

I continually look forward...

As the Christ said "Christianity was never born it is still in the womb"

Eliakim

Today is the "Day of Distinction". The date is also 26 and that is gematria value of the name of God.

This is post 12 in November and it reminds me of the 12 Apostles. This is post 73 this year and 73 = Wisdom. It is also a 21st prime number.



Malachi 4 - The Day of the LORD


"Surely the day is coming; it will burn like a furnace. All the arrogant and every evildoer will be stubble, and that day that is coming will set them on fire," says the LORD Almighty. "Not a root or a branch will be left to them. But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall. Then you will trample down the wicked; they will be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day when I do these things," says the LORD Almighty."

I look forward to the day when Christians leave their stalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment