Sunday 10 October 2010

More news from Michael

Well Michael is connecting with many of my friends that have passed over. He keeps telling me how wonderful they are and what wonderful friends I have that take care of me.

He spent some time with my genetic Father and he said they are going to come back together. After my genetic Father passed over, he said he would wait for me. It was truly wonderful to see my Father and Michael standing together and they both looked so happy that they had been united on the love vibration. They both share so many humanitarian values.

In recent days Michael has been with a man called 'Bruce Wilson North' who was a director of a corporation that I was blessed to know and work with. This morning he said that he and Bruce have decided that they are going to come back as healers.



God bless them all.

ELIAKIM


No comments:

Post a Comment