Sunday 31 October 2010

Dancing Savior


The Dancing Savior
The hymn that the Master sang
Glory to Thee, Father!
(and the disciples moving around in a circle answered him)
Amen! Glory to Thee.
Charis (Grace)! Glory to thee Spirit!
Glory to Thee Holy One!
Glory to Thy Glory! Amen!
We praise Thee, O Father;
We give thanks to Thee, O Light;
In Whom Darkness dwells not! Amen!
For what we would give thanks, I say:
I would be saved; and I would save. Amen!
I would be loosed’ and I would loose. Amen!
I would be broken; and I wish to give birth. Amen!
I would eat; and I would be eaten. Amen!
I would hear; and I would be heard. Amen!
I would understand; and I would be understood. Amen!
I would be washed; and I would wash. Amen!
Now Charis is dancing.
I would play on the pipes; dance all of you. Amen!
I would play a song of mourning; lament all of you. Amen!
The eight sings praises with us. Amen!
Those that dance not, know not what cometh to pass. Amen!
I would flee; and I would stay. Amen!
I would be adorned; and be adorned. Amen!
I would be at-oned; and I would at-one. Amen!
I have no house; and I have houses. Amen!
I have no place; and I have places. Amen!
I have no temple; and I have temples. Amen!
I am a lamp to thee who seest. Amen!
I am a mirror to thee who understandest me. Amen!
I am a door to those who knockest at me. Amen!
I am a way to thee a wayfarer. Amen!
Now answer to my dancing!
See thyself in me who speak;
And seeing what I do, keep silence on my mysteries.
Understand by dancing, what I do;
For thine is the passion of man
That I am to suffer.
Thou couldst not all be aware
Of what thou dost suffer,
If I were not sent as the Logos by the father.
Seeing that I suffer, thou sawest me suffering;
And seeing, thou didst not stand still,
But wast moved greatly, thou wast moved to be wise.
Thou hast me for a couch; rest thou upon me.
What I am thou shalt know when I do part.
What now I AM seen to be, that I AM not.
But what I AM thou shalt see when thou comest.
If thou hadst known how to suffer,
Thou wouldst have power not to suffer.
Know then how to suffer, then thou will have the power not to suffer.
That which thou knowest not, I myself will instruct thee.
I AM God, not the ‘betrayers’.
I would be kept in time with holy souls.
In me know thou the Logos of Sophia.
Say thou to me again:
Glory to Thee, Father! Glory to Thee, Logos!
Glory to Thee Holy Spirit!
But as for me, if thou wouldst know who I was:
In a word I AM the Logos who did dance all things, and who was not ashamed at all.
It was I who danced.
But do thou understand all, and understanding, say:
Glory to Thee Father! Amen!
Chapter: The Dancing Savior, Jung and the Lost Gospels ~ Insights into the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library. By Stephan A. Hoeller




Come on brothers and sisters move on UP


<object width="560" height="340">




May the will of God be done



No comments:

Post a Comment