Sunday 25 July 2010

Good Health - Greatest Wealth


Some have been blessed to be poor, then rich and then poor then rich again, then poor again. Its a great cycle of refining and defining until people get to the point they come to know who they are. I remember when we returned from Australia with nothing after having it all and business people simply could not understand why I was so much in my power with nothing in a material sense. They did not understand that money is not power and power is not money, neither does money give you true freedom if you are not free within yourself. 

Money is just an energy and the more that you give the more that you receive, it is all part of the cosmic law. Some people give money, some people give of themselves, some people give it all like I did. That was my spiritual journey. 

A few decades ago through a lot of soul searching I discovered that good health is the greatest wealth because without it you cannot enjoy anything. 



No comments:

Post a Comment