Wednesday 28 July 2010

Exultation of Women and Children

This is a beautiful video of exultation and provides many messages to humanity. When man is safe through finding his own power of divine love inside, he no longer as an issue of exalting women and children above his own head. When man is compelled by love there is nothing he cannot achieve for the gentle and tender hearted souls. 





The lovely light blue healing hues of Quan Yin in that video are beautiful, the other day a dear friend sent this lovely picture that she took of the Blue Moth last week. You can see how it gravitated to a piece of material that was the same colour as its own. I was there in the conservatory when it was flying around, I had never ever seen a moth so large in all of my life, I was in awe of it and God's creation. It gave so many messages that evening and its beauty was so profound, I pleaded with my friend to take a photograph of it. 


God was called the dyer for good purpose due to colour healing. Maybe now you can understand why Joseph was given the coat of many colours. Joseph had a pure heart as such he was the one to receive it.













No coincidence then that colour healing was developed again and taught in England, the land of Joseph. There were two colour healing schools established one by Rudolf Steiner and the other by Theo Gimble. The Galilee of the Gentiles predicted by Prophet Isaiah, the place where the one that God would send would be found.

When I was a baby I was not afraid of heights because I knew that I was safe in my Father's hands.  We would do gymnastics together, he would put me on his shoulders and walk down the beach. In the beginning, he held my hands, then he would let my little hands go. Then he would hold my little feet, then when I was ready he stopped holding my feet. In hindsight, I know he was teaching his little child to stand on his shoulders without help, he was also teaching her balance. This enabled and empowered the child of two years old; to stand on the back of a donkey while it was walking, with perfect balance on her own. She was dauntless.

My Father made me strong, because he knew who I was, he also knew that for many years I would have to walk in aloneness without him. After he left the earth plane he said 'I will wait for you'. 



Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 


No comments:

Post a Comment