Wednesday 29 December 2010

NO SAINSBURY'S NO CHINA

Well tonight was the night to take on the stores for  peddling the products made in China.

Sainsburys, like other UK srores is full of it.

We took it up with the cashier but it was clear she did not have the guts to pass on my words to the management.

She then said that we would have to talk to customer services but they were closed. So I told her best you bring the night manager to customer services then so I can speak to him myself. 

Next, the assistant night manager turns up. First of all I asked him his name, he was hiding his badge. I introduced myself and asked him his job title. He started to look very sheepish. 

I then told him that it was not good enough that a major UK store was supporting China, and in so doing they are stopping TIBET having their own land.

I told him, no products from China until TIBET is free. I also made it clear to him,  he must make this clear to the management of Sainsbury's,  you can tell Sainsbury's to stick it until they honor the global movement that supports freedom for Tibet.

The sheep assistant manager was wetting his pants. 

All out of Sainsbury's and any other store or corporation that supports China. 






No comments:

Post a Comment